For businesses unsure of their exact IT requirements or with limited IT budget the flexibility of having support available 'on demand' is often the best way of ensuring their IT has a safety net to rely on should something go wrong without having to commit to a regular spend.
Our IT Support offering is delivered via a Token based system. This ‘On Demand Token’ based support provides for either remote or on-site services charged at a simple hourly rate which is then deducted from a Token pool purchased from us in advance.
On Demand Token Pools can be acquired for as low as 5 hours and up to 100 hours where the cost per hour is discounted as the hourly volume increases. Please contact us for specific pricing.
The benefit from this service is that clients only pay for the time actually used supporting their systems. However an additional benefit is that these tokens can also be used outside of basic support, such as for rolling out new systems or software or for assisting with reconfigurations or changes/relocation.
IT Support keeps things simple:-
- You just pay for the time you use! Charged against an initially purchased Token bundle at a simple hourly (or daily) rate,
- Full control of all costs with no unnecessary overheads.
- Services provide flexible hours of cover during normal office hours
- Access to our Help Desk via telephone or email.
- Ideal for clients requiring ad-hoc IT assistance and maintenance tasks including break/fix support, while providing access to help desk services, system updates and security patching
Hardware Break Fix
If it’s just straight forward hardware break fix maintenance you require then we can help to both minimise disruption when faults occur, and help reduce the possibility of problems happening in the first place. Whether you want to ensure maximum availability or extend equipment lifetime for economic or environmental reasons, we provide all elements of traditional Break Fix maintenance where each hardware item is covered on an agreed basis, at an agreed service level and for a fixed cost.
We can provide for computer Break Fix maintenance, supporting brands such as HP, DELL and IBM on a 24x7x365 response guarantee and online reporting to ensure your business is always covered and always kept informed.
- Service level agreements to match your needs
- 24x7x365 service coverage
- Dedicated client management and UK based service desk
- Network of fully qualified engineers and strategic stock locations
- Warranty Management
- Optional SLAs
- System Restoration
- Control Costs
- Manufacturer Qualified and Accredited Engineers